Most every company selling products or offering services today starts with a discussion of the “quality” of those products and services.
It’s understandable and expected – no company wants to be known for its mediocre or average-quality computers, or automobiles, or accounting services!
When it comes to dietary supplements and health-related products, however, NatureKue must be able to back up claims of “quality” with facts, evidence, and a long-term track record. In short, NatureKue must have a program of quality assurance – a systematic effort to ensure that products and services delivered to and used by customers meet with – and even exceed – their expectations.
At NatureKue, quality assurance program is in three areas: our products, our manufacturing process and our customer service.
When it comes to NatureKue products, quality assurance begins with the global sourcing of natural ingredients and continues through and to product delivery and daily use by our customers. Each step along the way is important, and build upon each other:
Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) in ingredient sourcing - NatureKue sources natural components from all around the world, blends them into popular dietary supplements, and distributes them globally.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) promotes GAP as a set of principles guiding on-farm production and post-production processes, resulting in safe and healthy food. NatureKue uses GAP in the control standards and methods for herbal plant-based production, primarily to assure raw material concentration, quality, uniformity, and stability.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) plus independent lab testing – Each natural ingredient sourced by NatureKue undergoes two stages of testing – that of our carefully selected vendors, who issue a certificate of analysis (COA) – and that of one or more of the independent laboratories with which we work.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) – NatureKue’s independent laboratories all hew to the OECD’s principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) to ensure the quality and integrity of test data related to non-clinical safety studies of our products.
- Maximization of essential components – The list of ingredients on the label of a NatureKue dietary supplement is not lengthy. That’s because our research and development process dictate that we utilize the ingredients most essential to delivering the health benefits of our dietary supplements – and to minimize the inactive/other ingredients.
- Clinical studies lead to scientific evidence – NatureKue strives to find and/or undertake clinical studies, involving dozens or hundreds of human participants, to back the safety and efficacy of our dietary supplement product.
NatureKue is proud to be one of the manufacturing companies worldwide to earn key accreditations:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ensures the quality of dietary supplements by carefully monitoring manufacturers' compliance with its Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) regulations.
NatureKue is proud to have participated in the application process of compliance with the FDA’s CGMP regulations, including those covering requirements for the methods, facilities, and controls used in manufacturing, processing, and packing of a dietary supplement product.
- ISO-6 and 7 Standards – NatureKue laboratories, research/development and manufacturing facilities are all ISO-7-compliant – meaning our cleanrooms are designed to prevent whatever handling of product or manufacturing process happening inside from being contaminated.
Customer Service Quality
While NatureKue is best known for the quality of its products, we recognize that quality assurance in customer service is just as important to our reputation and success. Three elements of customer service are absolutely essential:
- Information – From our website to our blog entries, and from our product labels to our social media posts, NatureKue strives to provide our current and prospective customers with honest, straightforward information to help them make informed decisions about what product or products will work best for them and their families.
- Education – Beyond information, NatureKue wants to truly educate our customers about what our products can – and cannot – do. Conversely, NatureKue is also eager to learn from our customers. To that end, we always welcome questions, emails, suggestions, and reviews.
- Satisfaction - We believe that ensuring our clients are satisfied and loyal is NatureKue's top priority. As a result, we attempt to follow up with every client and reply to every query, request for assistance, or criticism in a timely and truthful manner.
NatureKue is in the health and wellness industry; our clients rely on us to develop and provide dietary supplement solutions that will assist them in achieving overall better health, energy, vitality, aging, and well-being.
Our brand is that promise, and keeping that promise upholds our brand.
Doing so takes more than good intentions, strategic planning, and effective marketing. It takes a quality assurance approach that covers NatureKue products, manufacturing process, and customer service.
NatureKue is proud of our quality assurance strategy, and we really believe that it is as visible to you, our customers, and it is to us.
We appreciate your feedback on our quality assurance program and look forward to receiving your comments, suggestions, and thoughts.