If your child has tics, it’s natural to want to help them. While kids can’t control these involuntary muscle movements or sounds, there are three pieces of good news. First, most tics aren’t serious. Second, they typically improve over time. And third, there is a clinically researched herbal formula that can help. TSupport 5Ling Formula is a patented blend of 11 traditional herbs that are clinically proven to diminish motor and vocal tics in kids within 8 weeks. *
- REDUCES TICS IN KIDS: Support your child in leading a normal life, with this patented combination of 11 Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs. Our TSupport 5Ling Formula is clinically proven to diminish the number, frequency, and intensity of motor and vocal tics in kids within just 8 weeks.*
- CALMS EMOTIONAL REACTIVITY: The herbs in TSupport 5Ling Formula help relieve stress, frustration, and fatigue, thus minimizing common tic triggers. They also help calm emotional reactivity and agitation, supporting a stable, positive mood.*
- CLINICALLY TESTED: TSupport 5Ling Formula was rigorously researched in a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical study conducted in over 600 children aged 5-18. After 8 weeks, 74% of kids experienced an improvement in their motor and vocal tics, compared to just 44% for the placebo.
- CLEAN LABEL: Made in the a cGMP-compliant facility. Free from wheat, nuts, gluten, sugar, soy, corn, yeast, milk, and shellfish. Lab-tested for contaminants, including heavy metals and pesticide residue. No fillers, binders, or excipients.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Consult the product package to determine the appropriate serving size for your child based on body weight. Then match the number of packets needed daily to provide two servings. Administer half the total number of packets twice daily by dissolving the granules into 4-5 oz of warm water or juice.
NatureKue TSupport - 5-Ling Formula | In Love Bundle 2 Boxes - 84 Counts
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
5-Ling formula is a proprietary polyherbal formulation of Paeoniae Radix Alba (Baishao), Gastrodiae Rhizoma (Tianma), Ganoderma (Lingzhi), Scutellariae (Huangqin), Tribuli Fructus (Jili), Uncariae Ramulus Cum Uncis (Gouteng), Polygoni Multiflori Caulis (Shouwuteng), Ziziphi Spinosae Semen (Suanzaoren), Schisandrae Chinensis Fructus (Vinegar Steamed, Wuweizi), Arisaema Cum Bile (Dannanxing), Gardeniae Fructus (Zhizi).
• Please read the Proposed Serving Regimen for different bodyweight ranges.
• After determining the serving (g) based on body weight, match the daily number of packets of TSupport Supplement.
• Administer half of the total number of packets each time twice daily by dissolving the granule from the packets into 4-5 oz (~ 120–150 ml) of warm water (or a child's preferred flavor of juice or honey).
• As with any product you introduce to your child for the first time, please consult your health care professional before use.
• 5g per packet - 42 packets per box
• Box dimension: 6.75 X 4.5 X 3.25 inches
• NatureKue TSupport contains a small amount of aspartame, avoid it if your child has PKU.
• Stop use if your child has allergic reactions toward NatureKue TSupport or its ingredients.
• Children with serious heart, brain, liver, kidney, or hematopoietic system diseases, abnormal liver and kidney functions, or clinically significant abnormal electrocardiogram should not use NatureKue TSupport, or should consult a healthcare professional before use.
• READ the entire label before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if the seal is broken. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
A Proprietary Herbal Medicine (5-Ling Granule) for Tics: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Trial registration: www.clinicaltrials.gov: NCT01501695
Official Title: A 3-arm Phase III Study of 5LGr, Tiapride or Placebo in Pediatric Patients With Tic Disorder.
603 Participants | Purpose: Treatment | Allocation: Randomized
Start Date: January 2008 | Completion Date : October 2011
Well-Known Child Psychiatrist Praises TSupport:
"I spoke again this morning with the adult patient. He reports that he is experiencing a reduction in the urge to tic thanks to the TSUPPORT. He is quite hopeful that he will be able to continue taking the TSUPPORT at least for the next month or two." - Dr. James Leckman, MD at Neison Harris in the Child Study Center; Affiliated Faculty, Yale Institute for Global Health
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.