5-Ling formula is a proprietary polyherbal formulation of Paeoniae Radix Alba (Baishao), Gastrodiae Rhizoma (Tianma), Ganoderma (Lingzhi), Scutellariae (Huangqin), Tribuli Fructus (Jili), Uncariae Ramulus Cum Uncis (Gouteng), Polygoni Multiflori Caulis (Shouwuteng), Ziziphi Spinosae Semen (Suanzaoren), Schisandrae Chinensis Fructus (Vinegar Steamed, Wuweizi), Arisaema Cum Bile (Dannanxing), Gardeniae Fructus (Zhizi).
• Please read the Proposed Serving Regimen for different bodyweight ranges.
• After determining the serving (g) based on body weight, match the daily number of packets of TSupport Supplement.
• Administer half of the total number of packets each time twice daily by dissolving the granule from the packets into 4-5 oz (~ 120–150 ml) of warm water (or a child's preferred flavor of juice or honey).
• As with any product you introduce to your child for the first time, please consult your health care professional before use.
• 5g per packet - 42 packets per box
• Box dimension: 6.75 X 4.5 X 3.25 inches
• NatureKue TSupport contains a small amount of aspartame, avoid it if your child has PKU.
• Stop use if your child has allergic reactions toward NatureKue TSupport or its ingredients.
• Children with serious heart, brain, liver, kidney, or hematopoietic system diseases, abnormal liver and kidney functions, or clinically significant abnormal electrocardiogram should not use NatureKue TSupport, or should consult a healthcare professional before use.
• READ the entire label before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if the seal is broken. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Well-Known Child Psychiatrist Praises TSupport:
"I spoke again this morning with the adult patient with severe TS. He reports that he is experiencing a reduction in the urge to tic thanks to the TSUPPORT. He is quite hopeful that he will be able to continue taking the TSUPPORT at least for the next month or two." - Dr. James Leckman, MD at Neison Harris in the Child Study Center; Affiliated Faculty, Yale Institute for Global Health
A Proprietary Herbal Medicine (5-Ling Granule) for Tourette Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Trial registration: www.clinicaltrials.gov: NCT01501695
Official Title: A 3-arm Phase III Study of 5LGr, Tiapride or Placebo in Pediatric Patients With Tic Disorder.
603 Participants | Purpose: Treatment | Allocation: Randomized
Start Date: January 2008 | Completion Date : October 2011
The clinical efficacy of 5-LGr is comparable to tiapride in reducing tics. Its safety profile is better than tiapride.
5-LGr can be considered a safe and effective therapy for TS.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.