• Premium Heart Health Formula (T101), active ingredients: Radix Astragali (as Astragalus Extract), Proprietary Blended Extract, Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae (as Dan Shen), Radix Notoginseng (as Tienchi Ginseng), Lignum Dalbergiae Odoriferae (as Jiang Xiang).
• Inactive Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), purified water.
• DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, nuts, gluten, sugar, soy, corn, yeast, milk, shellfish.
• Take one (1) capsule twice daily with a meal.
• For best results, recommend taking daily for at least three (3) months.
• For adults only.
• Consult your healthcare professional if you have any medical conditions or use any medications.
• Stop use if you have allergic reactions towards NatureKue CardioSupport or its ingredients. Do not use if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or if nursing.• READ the entire label before use. KEEP THIS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. • Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
How it works
QishenYiqi (T101) is a patented, clinically researched combination of herbs, including Astragalus, Dan Shen, Tienchi Ginseng, and Jiang Xiang (scented rosewood). All four of these herbs nourish the qi and get the blood moving.*
Eighty-five (85) clinical studies, involving over 8,000 individuals, have been conducted on this powerful herbal blend.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, many heart issues can be attributed to “blood stasis,” a condition where the blood moves slowly. In Western terms, this translates to sluggish circulation.
Integrative Health Practitioners believe that the root cause of blood stasis is a deficiency of qi, or vital life energy. This is because qi moves the blood.
The KEY Ingredients TO HEART HEALTH
Astragalus is a profoundly strengthening herb used to increase stamina and fortitude in cases of depletion.*
It is the lead herb of the formula. Dan Shen, also known as red sage, is used to invigorate the blood and calm the spirit.* Tienchi Ginseng, also called Panax notoginseng, is considered a tonic herb that helps the qi move through the body. And jiang xiang invigorates the blood and keeps the qi moving.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Feedback From Our Customers
My family has a history of heart health so I wanted to start being proactive! My friends recommended these and I’m really loving them so farLos Angeles, CA
I was told by some friends of this heart product and tried a bottle. I experienced solid improvement of my overall energy levels.Fairfax, VA
My wife and I have been using this heart product from naturekue.com for over a year now and we are really happy with it.Los Angeles, CA
Looking for heart health supplements backed by cardiovascular research?
Look no further than NatureKue CardioSupport.